The Bellingham Regional Chamber of Commerce offers this service to members for only $25 regardless of the number of documents you need stamped. Non-Chamber members pay $50 per certificate.
Certificates are processed between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information, contact the Chamber at (360) 734-1330.
- Documents Needed: Bring the original document to be stamped. If you need more certificates then please ensure you bring in enough originals. Each original certificate must be notarized.
- Notarization: Each original certificate must be completed and notarized prior to bringing it to the Chamber offices.
- Bill of Lading or Air Waybill (shipping documentation): The details from this must match the certificate of origin; if not, we cannot process the certificates.
- Commercial Invoice: Please bring the original and a copy for our records.
- Payment: Bellingham Regional Chamber of Commerce members may be invoiced. Non-members should expect to pay at the time of the service.
Link Certificate of Origin form.