The Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber of Commerce is pleased to introduce an exciting new member discount program through a partnership with Office Depot/OfficeMax. Companies currently accessing this collaborative national program have experienced an average savings of 20-30% over their prior office product costs. Here are just some of the many benefits you’ll receive when you sign up for this program.
Office Depot/OfficeMax Program Benefits
- Up to 80% off Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price.
- A core list of 670+ frequently ordered, deeply discounted products.
- Free, next-day delivery on orders over $50, depending on your location.
- Access to the award winning Business Services Division website for placement of orders, online catalog, stock availability, order history, product returns, and usage reports.
- The support of a local account manager who is responsible for total customer satisfaction.
- In addition to office supplies, you’ll also receive discounts on office furniture, print/copy services, custom business forms, stationery supplies, promotional products, lunchroom provisions, and janitorial supplies.
- A discount program to extend to all of your employees.
- The Office Depot team will provide your company with on-going creative and innovative procurement solutions by identifying preferred product and process improvement opportunities.
Shop in the store: Print your own Chamber Store Purchasing Card or link your favorite business or personal credit card to the special pricing. The SPC is linked to the special pricing. You can take it with you to any store in the country and present it at the register at the time of checkout. Your special pricing will be applied and then you can pay with cash, check, or credit card.
Shop Online: Create an online account by linking your favorite business or personal credit card to the special pricing or register for an invoice billing account. Receive new account information (subject to credit approval) and have the option to request a Store Purchasing Card that invoices your company for all purchases made in the store.
The Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber of Commerce is pleased to make this program available to our members. In addition to saving you money, supporting this program drives an essential stream of support to the Chamber.