Chamber’s monthly Networking Breakfast is a great opportunity to meet other business professionals. (c) Radley Muller Photography
The Chamber offers a variety of business events to meet the needs of our members. Sponsors of these events have the exclusive opportunity to reach out to the business professionals that attend these events.
- Monthly Networking Breakfast (Whatcom County’s largest monthly networking event)
- Business After Business (casual networking socials at area businesses)
- Chamber Speaker Series
- On Topic (monthly speeches)
- Industry Close-Up Tours
- Professional Development Series
The Chamber helps to promote Bellingham and Whatcom County through major community events. In fact, the parade that is now known as the Junior Parade began as the Tulip Parade in 1920 and has been held annually ever since!
- Junior Ski to Sea Race
- Junior Ski to Sea Parade
- Haggen 4th of July Celebration
For a more comprehensive list of community events, please go to http://www.whatcalendar.com/events!