The “Up” house – 2015 Grand Prize winner!
Parade Rules & Regulations:
1. No material or candy may be handed out or thrown along the line of marchers in the parade. Distribution of gifts, merchandise, literature or other material along the line of marchers is prohibited. Throwing candy is prohibited. Materials can be handed out behind the crowd on the sidewalk only.
2. Alcoholic beverages are forbidden on any float, vehicle or on the person of any participant.
3. Floats and other units advocating, opposing or depicting any political, religious or social issues are subject to approval of the Jr. Ski to Sea Parade Committee.
4. The Parade Committee reserves the right to withdraw any entry where costume or performance does not meet the standards of reasonable public taste or conform to the parade rules.
5. Evidence of Insurance for bodily injury and property damage with limits of $300,000 combined insurance shall be required for all specialty units, floats & vehicles. The Bellingham Regional Chamber of Commerce and the City of Bellingham must be named as additional insured. Evidence of your insurance must accompany your application. Any unit not supplying evidence of insurance will not be allowed to participate.
6. A ten pound fire extinguisher is required for all specialty units and floats.
7. Parade participants may not mingle with or accost parade route spectators.
8. Floats cannot be taller than 13’ from street level.
Evidence of insurance (Motor vehicle entries only)
A certificate of insurance for liability (bodily injury and property damage) with limits of $300,000 is required of all entries involving motor vehicles— NO EXCEPTIONS. The Bellingham Regional Chamber of Commerce and the City of Bellingham must be named as additional insured. Certificates of insurance must accompany the application. Cars/trucks must show proof of automobile insurance. In consideration of acceptance of this application, the